Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The Lamps Are Differerent, But The Light Is The Same

After completing my obligation as a potential juror this morning, and a wonderful conversation with RJ at First Church, I got to have a very contemplative, philosophical day at home. I spent some time making MP3's out of some sermons that I heard at a retreat on lake George in 1976 and also watched the Madonna DVD of her Sticky and Sweet tour from Buenos Aires. Most of the songs were off of her latest CD, Hard Candy, which I really enjoyed! I especially found this portion moving because Like a Prayer was such a great song and video when first released,but also because of the moving performance she puts out in Argentina! As you watch keep a close eye on the video screen behind her. With graphics like, The lamps are different, but the light is the same she shows her sensitivity and social conscience. She can still perform, even in her early 50's!

1 comment:

  1. OMG that video is incredible.. and it was fun to have a chance to visit today, too. Thanks my friend.

    ReplyDelete