Saturday, August 15, 2009

LONESOME DAY!


No, I am not talking about just one day but this whole period of my life. One by one, people let me down and maybe 2 people in this world have spoken to me with some kind of understanding of not only what to say but how to be present! August, in particular has been the most challenging month for me as I face the most difficult career/life challenge on the heels of way too many challenges! But work doesn't care about that stuff and if I open my mouth I'll only hear cheer leading and empty explanation! I enter this gauntlet without a feeling that I have emotional or physical strength to succeed but I will try the best I can! So in the interest of health I have been walking and while listening to my MP3 player this great song fromt the great CD, The Rising stuck....

2 comments:

  1. great song.. hard time. When I get back into the groove next week, let's connect, ok?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steve...you are not alone. I am praying for you and Bailey daily.

    ReplyDelete